HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

research report out-mt bevan re-rating soon

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    hello fellow haws - a little amazed that anyone hasnt posted this on our thread yet with a great savvy bunch always out their researching their heads off but an excellent new reseaqrch report was produced yesterday for legacy iron by Gordon Capital Research on 05/08/2011 -

When I say a research report was written for LCY , what I really should say is that the report focuses moreso on the whole Mt Bevan project infact and it goes to great lengths showing cause for an imminent re-rate based on the resource which is becoming more and more evident at MtBevan

The article is very very relevant to Hawthorn Resources holders and lets all give this a thumbs up in appreciation for the excellent write up which was conducted by the team and their positive take on how significant this deposit is to the Central Yilgarn area of WA. Furthermore the research report goes into great detail signifying the relevance and importance the NMDC deal is to the Mt Bevan project and adds more confidence on how successful we are holding a 40% stake in a massive iron ore project of national significance -

Once again, I must voice my concern on our company's lack of concern for our shareholders greater benefit. Some may recall that earlier in the week, I was a little annoyed that it took Hawthorn Resources personnel an extra hour and 40 minutes to post the positive announcement which Legacy Iron Ore posted preopen to the market to obtain the full benefit of that announcement. Furthermore I must admit that I must question why Hawthorn Resources wouldn't make an effort to inform the market on the research report produced for our joint venture in the Mt Bevan iron ore project -

- as a sidenote, before I get questioned as to why Hawthorn Resources would announce a report regarding another asx listed company. The fact remains that over the years of investing on global markets, I have seen JV partners announce details of a research report produced for another company if it had correlation to the same project they also had an interest in. With a sea of red across the board yesterday, any small graces could have weathered the storm.

Either way, after reading that write up, must say that I am even more prouder and confident on the future of Hawthorn Resources and have a level of satisfaction for accumulating through the bad times. The future surely does seem positive with the resource we have at hand -

http://www.legacyiron.com.au/2011-08-03%20Gordon%20Capital%20Research%20Report.pdf?id=149

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.