IMM 0.00% 29.5¢ immutep limited

research report out, page-60

1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    If you're going to call me at least be correct...

Kakoii the 31c target would be an initial and short term target and as announcements are made by PRR i would 'expect' Nomura to up that target just as they did with Mesoblast. Nomura's initial target for Mesoblast when they initiated a buy on that stock when it was trading at $1.10 was a target of around $2 but as Mesoblast delivered news flow the target price was adjusted up. I would 'imagine' the same thing happening here with PRR.

The language above is a lot stronger than your glowing interpretation of 'hopefully PRR can do a similar run'.

In fact I 'expect' is actually prediction, Jag (but hey, don't let that get in the way of your attack)

Where did I down ramp?

And what is my agenda?

Seriously?

Did the stock gap up?

No.

Did I make a fair call regarding the seriousness of dubai in relation to future capital raisings as mentioned in the report?

Here it is just so you don't make up stuff against me:

'Target price of 31cps ... with another capital raising (50mil) in twelve to 24 months time.

Dubai just became more crucial'

Did I not then answer another posters question abouut how do you thing PRR will gap up today and then ask him to forulate his own decision?

Again for your viewing:

'Europe is being smashed, Marco.

Take from that what you will with regards to PRR's action tomorrow

Cheers,'

That poster then has ago at me for answering his question honestly and relevantly.

'I can see that kakoii, however with an entry price of 17.5 today, I'm actually more excited about what the open may be than what Europe is doing.'

I didn't bite - but in the meantime I get attacked from a new poster accusing me of praying the dow drops 300 points and that a research report from a biotech that was presented two weeks ago should have some kind of magical bearing on PRR?

Does bhp research report have a bearing on a junior minnow explorer?

No.

So why would NEU?

What do you want me to do Jag?

Dit there and cop it because people have falsely lablelled me something I'm not?

Would you?

And now I'm copping it from you for being called on down ramping?

So again, seeing you took on the fight, where was I downramping and please provide evidence that I have an ulterior motive?

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4521 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 31668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.