IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Yeah yeah Kakoii,Here's a collection of your pithy little...

1. 156 Posts.
    Yeah yeah Kakoii,

Here's a collection of your pithy little downramps in what is a thread about Nomura's very positive report:

"Target price of 31cps ... with another capital raising (50mil) in twelve to 24 months time. Dubai just became more crucial"

"so now we go from DNDN to MSB for PRR comparisons?? oh dear"

"Europe is being smashed, Marco. Take from that what you will with regards to PRR's action tomorrow"

"LOL Greg - you forget PRR is different. it's just like how the ASX 300, German grant, manufacturing, etc... was going to be the game changer"

You bag the constant ramping, yet you are a non holder hanging around the stock hosing it down and accusing others of "constant ramping". So why not accept the label yourself. What else are you doing here?

There is no such thing as a disinterested observer, at least not hanging around a stock forum. You either want a stock to go up or down. I can't provide "evidence of an ulterior motive" but I can't see any other rationale for your approach. If you have a problem with my assessment then why don't you provide me with evidence of some other motive?

Cheers

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.