NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Research report, page-8

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I have read the well researched and presented report however I disagree with the 90 cents target price and consider it to be too low a price after discounting NEA for the speculative aspects ascribed to it. I really don't know what that higher sp target should be but i'll guestimate at least $1.80 if the sales & profit target growth get close to being met as the next 12 months progresses. imo even if the profits don't rise proportionately to revenues, NEA should still command a higher price than a measly 90 cents despite all the issues raised about local and foreign competition in a market worth into the $billions.

Obviously the current price reflects the general market malaise and the unknowns about how well NEA is currently being received in USA but 51.5 cents seems to be the current floor price is saying something until last Friday anyway, despite some Hotcopper contributors spreading brown stuff around attempting to keep price low. Lets see how eager vendors will be over coming months. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.