QPM 0.00% 3.1¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Research Report, page-3

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    It's obvious and known to alot of people within the coal mining industry who work around gas drainage, that there is alot of gas that's vented and it is used minimally. Theres limited penalties and flaring is a simple and easy way to avoid the majority of them. Some smaller power stations running gas engines, but overall alot gets burnt in flares.

The mandate and penalty per tonne are both significant issues for coal miners to overcome and the market will eventually value QPM accordingly as the picture becomes clearer and the job at hand develops itself. The funding for TECH is a huge hurdle of course, but we potentially have a solid income generating business behind us in Moranbah which in my mind isn't going anywhere. It is critically required to maintain the commercial viability of a number of Bowen Basin coal producers. Not right now, but in the medium term for sure.

I liked and invested in QPM long before this avenue and direction came about and I am digging my heels in until we roll out our first products from TECH in Townsville.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $128.8K 4.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1101933 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 531306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.