PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Mozzarc,Please don't concern yourself about my investment...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Mozzarc,

Please don't concern yourself about my investment strategy, I have over 4 years investing in the sharemarket recently, and traded during 911, and I have already made all the mistakes I am going to make. Now I am using that knowledge to create my own success story. I have previously invested way too early in what I believe were going to be successful companies. I don't have the luxury of buying companies and leaving them for 10 years to reach their potential. As a retiree, I need to create my financial freedom within the next few years. Hence my risk taking, in putting most of my eggs in only a couple of baskets.

My mistake previously was in falling in love with a company, and holding shares whilst they nosedived. Now I only invest in companies that I believe in after doing my due diligence, and in following the trend UP!, and only UP! I use Technical Analysis to measure my entry points, and Fundamental Analysis to choose my investment choices. At the moment only ALC, ISX, PAR, PNV, PO3 & PPK meet my criteria.

Once again I thank for your insights, and your taking the time to share them with the rest of us. Much appreciated.

Onward and upward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.