PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Yes - auto-immune - and they have lots of drugs to turn to. In...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yes - auto-immune - and they have lots of drugs to turn to. In my case symptoms were hard to diagnose and presented like Ross River. That's how I learnt about PAR through their RR trial. First symptom was a knee the size of a football. As part of the investigation I had an MRI and a visit to my orthopaedic surgeon (we have a long history). He said I had OA in my knee but not responsible for the swelling. He prescribed cortisone injection which helped but said nothing could be done surgically for the OA but keep weight off etc etc. once it spread to all joints I was referred to a rheumatologist who I still see. Treatment suppresses the immune system and works quite well. However having now experienced chronic joint pain I can put myself in the position of a OA or RR sufferer. PPS, if it works, would give them their life back.... and the evidence is pointing that way. For those on here with chronic OA or RR you have my sympathy and I hope that PPS works for you. I have my life back due to effective treatment for RA being available.
    Last edited by CrowdedTrade: 20/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.