PAR 29.3% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

@faul0038 Give it a go on the 14-day free trial just to get a...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    @faul0038 Give it a go on the 14-day free trial just to get a sense of his style of writing and info which I find awesome as there is no ongoing costs or credit cards to sign up to it.

Admittedly yes its a bit steep the subscription cost but I flicked a coin when I first started and thought I'd give one of his calls a go to try and win the money back.

In total fairness, I have made far more in return over the years (Example APT and A2M in the past) that has outweighed this cost.

What I like is that he brings to attention stocks that I would not have found easily myself and then it allows me to do my own research and then make a call on my own whether to invest.

Hence this is how I found out about PAR as this too would have flown under my radar too and I am always interested to listen to someone especially when they have skin in the game too.

Again it's just another tool in my research tool kit to help minimise risk and maximise my returns.

Disclaimer: I am not pumping his tyres but believe he is a straight shooter as he even goes against the grain of his BP research team if he believes stocks are still worth holding even when they downgrade them.

Last edited by Bre Wolf: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.