PAR 6.12% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

HiFirst time poster, I have only previously purchased blue chip...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi

First time poster, I have only previously purchased blue chip shares and I don't even remember how I came to finding out about PAR but I took the plunge and invested into PAR last month after reading the forum for over a year. I must admit the detailed information posted is amazing.

I went to a BQQ recently and started talking to somebody who works in wealth management and asked them had they heard of PAR they said no. I told them all about it and they said they would look into it and come back to me, other people joined the conversation and they said I'm investing into PAR now after what I told them(If only I got some commission for my expert advise). I took Mozzarc's advise and told them to do your own research don't take my word for it as I am far from an investing expert! I provided that wealth person some of the research links I found on this forum and they came back to me saying wow this looks pretty good. They asked people around the office and they all knew about PAR and they have already invested into PAR I believe they have invested their personal money I don't know if they are using clients money to invest into PAR but it shows its on peoples radar!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $17.03K 67.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7612 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 21582 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.