PAR 3.23% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-1907

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Yes thanks Mozz (as always)!

I exercise quite often and riding a bike seems to be pain free! I have worked with Physios and Exercise Physiologists and if you have knee OA and can withstand wall sits these are another great exercise to do. Any form of resistance outside of this seems to flair it up however as I continue to try and exercise my legs, I am looking more and more into blood flow restriction training as a way to maintain muscle mass and even grow it. As a 30 yr old with plenty of life yet, I cant be walking around with knee pain and chicken legs all at the same time!

After getting sick of putting up with the pain for three years post operation I went back to my surgeon and asked about PPS. He had only heard of it because of his daughter being a vet, but did not know it was going through commericalisation. At least it is now on his radar. He recommended taking fish oil and other joint formulas which I had been and also gave me a prescription for Meloxicam (a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug NSAID). I am not really a fan of taking the NSAID however, will use it around exercise as required. He also suggested that if this didnt work to look at injecting hyaluronic acid which from what I see has very mixed results.

I of course would like PAR to get through FDA this next round and even receive fast track but it is just a waiting game for something that we all strongly believe will happen (but also has chances of never eventuating).

I will have to look at the topical treatment. Did you say the bioavaliablity for PPS for the topical treatment is 2-5% or is this for Elmiron? I could understand bioavaliabilty being lower with the oral having to be metabolised and going through metabolic first pass but 2-5% seems like such a small amount even after metabolism????

Regards and thanks again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.0¢ $161.3K 527.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10756 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 62010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.