PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-2090

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6701
    Hi Hamartia,

Thanks for the details. Was a good read and thats awesome of you to suggest that you don't mind being part of a trial one day. I think there is a high chance that future studies in this area will take place, I can see this kind of research occurring with the aid of a big partner. That could be a reality for us in the not to distant future...The 002/003 program is a long one, it doesn't mean exciting news such as results from 008 and a partnership announcement can't come before the main trial readouts!

Ok here is some starting material. Dont be thrown off by the fact that the MPS society conducted this forum. It has repercussions for the indications you speak off, very exciting stuff. Definitely worth watching the attached video (Thanks again to @Robbie1)

If you have not seen this video below, it is highly insightful as to where our iPPS can actually go one day (literally).

Left click on the below hyperlinks for a summary write up but the real gold is the material (video) itself:

PART 1 - National 35th MPS conference
    PART 2 - National 35th MPS conference

Main Video :

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.