PAR 1.96% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-2108

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I'd certainly hope there is a substantial pile of good news between now and the AGM.

Although I personally believe the long-term story and would be buying more shares at current levels (if not already near my comfortable limit) ... From the information provided over the last 10mths, I would find it very difficult to justify that this last year has been successful. I have no doubt there is good work going on in the background, but my expectations were higher than have been met so far.
    • I expected OA P3 to be open, and progressing.
    • I expected 008 to have provided useful information.
    • Only since it was brought up in the R&D Day, I expected to hear more (anything?) about other potential iPPS style drugs we have been investigating.
    • I would have liked to have heard anything useful about potential partnering either for OA, or MPS.
    There is a fair bit more I could slot in here, but it gives a bit of the vibe.

Considering these expectations were largely set by guidance/commentary from Paradigm leadership within the last 10 months, I personally no longer consider Covid to be a simple justification for missing them.

In isolation, I am generally patient (possibly to a fault) and understanding with teams failing to meet my expectations. However, I'm personally quite displeased with our Chairman/CEO taking on an additional role as Chairman of another listed, for-profit company.
    In my opinion, the CEO role of a public company is a full time role, not just in terms of a 40hr week but rather a full professional workload. ... If the CEO is executing above expectations, I've got no issue with them potentially being the best person to also fill the Chairman role (Some exceptional people who live work, can handle taking on more than a full professional workload). However, I take a dim view of a dual CEO/Chair, of a company that's not currently meeting my expectations, feeling that it's appropriate to take even further workload as the Chair of another company.

Not too dissimilar to how; If a full-time member of my team isn't meeting expectations, I'm happy to be patient and coaching. But if that same underperforming team member was also contracting to another company across the street, my patience would be very slim. .... However if that team member was exceeding expectations (although I'd obviously like them working even more for me), I'd be accepting of them contracting elsewhere after-hours.

As a relatively nobody retail investor, I feel that my feedback tools are rather blunt ... Unless we get a pretty spectacular month of news demonstrating that my expectations of our leadership team have been met. I'll likely be voting down the rem report, and wouldn't be against changes to our board.
    Last edited by Dedwait: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $154.4K 596.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 68618 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 5263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.