PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

IMHOIf you actually read the Baker Young PAR report you will...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    IMHO
    If you actually read the Baker Young PAR report you will find it is a very thorough overview of all things PAR, unbiased or not it gives you a good basis on which you can draw your own conclusions. It is a research paper not cheap unsubstantiated opinions from a broker that is carrying a grudge.

As for CSV and Cap51, these guys are professional fundies in a very competitve market. I understand that for example Cap51 did some early work for PAR and got some cheap options however in possibly one of the most ballsy moves Ive seen a fundie do, when PAR exceeded their internal risk metrics (ie the allocation they were holding was getting too large) they wrote to us and said (my words) we belive so much in PAR and its long term future that we are going to continue to hold PAR however carve it out of the main fund and issue you with another class of shares. CSV however has been doing the traditoinal thing and selling down as PAR exceeds internal limits (which is one reason why professional fundie's never get a 100 bagger return) as they reduce risk on the way up. So I think if you are going to make sweeping statements in here about something and want credability then you should make sure you are presenting the facts or at the very least make a call over a very expensive bolttle of wine that turn out to be correctbefore the event (2 - 0 so far I believe to the Farmer)

As for Mozz we all know he is an unashamed "PAR boy", which I think most of us long term holders are (which is why we are in this forum) no point being a non-holder and trolling Ive get better things to do. What you should note about Mozz is when he puts up content he uses those funny little things called references, which give the reader the option to fact check what he is saying and form your own opinion. As many of us have been saying if you can find something negitive re the stock then lets put it up, pull it apart and see if it is valid. If it makes it through that process then we will all be wiser for your efforts......

i Repeat:
    - No meaningfull AE's
    - Non-addictive
    - MASSIVE worldwide Market with no meaningfull competition
    - 25 year exclusive supply agreement for the only FDA approved version
    - DMOD (to be confirmed)
    - did somebody say US IND approval? (or was I dreaming about SnoopDog again?)
    - oh and guess what "It bloody Works"

What is not to love about PAR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $186.1K 801.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33599 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 65498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.