PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-2446

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Dr Bloom told me the strike rate for benefits from Zilosul is 8 out of 10 patients and if you have joint replacement its too late it does nothing to help that joint.Also it becomes necessary treatment for the patients who suffer,so every year or so they come back for more.
    The upside for these people is quality of life no pain and not having to have most other medications well that's what we have found. we personally cannot thank PR enough as if it wasn't for his drug my wife would have two knee replacements be on pain killers have high blood pressure have psoriasis and have had another operation on her hand,and chronic sinus. Now she has no pain plays golf twice a week walking all the way and walks the dog once or twice a week and takes no other medication.
    The only Down side I can see with Zilasol is that it's too good as my wife hasn't been to the doctors other than Dr Bloom for 4 years if she hadn't had zilosul so should be there getting prescriptions at least once a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.