PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

have a look at the share price chart.... this has been happening...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    have a look at the share price chart.... this has been happening long before any inflation, QE, or war being underway. Can't really use those as excuses. May have caused the most recent 30c in losses, but what about the last $3? The decline hasnt happened in isolation and without reason. personally, as ive said for a long time now - it was massively pumped and sadly now a lot of people have lost a lot of money. Plenty of pumpers on here to blame - some obvious ones come to mind. Is it fair value now? i still dont think so. not without confirmation from a peer review that the trial was run properly and the data was meaningful. For too long people have just taken management word and their glossy presentations with the claims of blockbuster as gosphel. Now that the blind trust has been removed - its trading a lot closer to fair value (IMO). How much is it worth? well to me, nothing until it is backed up by the scientific community. Question is - has this already been attempted but no-one willing to put their name to it (publish)? Or are people still biting the company line that it will be more.impactful paired with DMOAD and not expected until late 2023 by which time investors will have already sunk up to an extra $100m in a trial? All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.