PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Now you know my financial position!How can anyone take someone...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Now you know my financial position!
    How can anyone take someone like you seriously.What sort of thickhead collects parking tickets then posts them as proof thats just weird or even pays for so much parking when its free one minute walk from the surgery thats dumb and weird.
    Whats even weirder is you defend a troll like mister mister who with the benefit of share price hindsight an no other proof but shit he reads constantly downramps to unsettle inexperienced investors his opinion which is always negative is not worth a pinch of shit because its just so predictable and its done to feed his perverse sense of enjoyment of rubbing peoples nose in it he is a right royal creep.
    If first hand accounts from actual experiences and words from the horse's mouth like the good doctor is not good enough for you and bullshit posted on the internet is then you're an imbecile but then again you believe your own placebo garbage so it makes sense.
    Just to clear things up I bought into Par over 4 years ago when it was below $0.50 when my wifes knees went from the size of balloons can't walk up a step can't walk on uneven ground couldn't push a shopping trolley and sat on the couch every night with her knees wrapped in Epsom salts to draw fluid out for over 6 months then had Zilosoul and within 5 months was playing golf twice a week and walking the dog three times a week no pain and knees normal, and now it's over 4 years later with a top up treatment and shes still fine with no knee or pain issues so you don't reckon I didn't load it up on the shares when they were cheap or you think I was worried that she was still in the placebo effect. Not everybody is a stupid and as weird as you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.