PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I don’t have any concern about public comms polluting the...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I don’t have any concern about public comms polluting the trials. This is the sort of thing a placebo group is intended to control for. Any placebo effect among trial participants acts equally on the placebo group and the active group, and people don’t know which group they’re in.

Remember, the placebo group and the active group both experience the placebo effect. So the question is, is there a stronger placebo effect in the placebo group than the active group? In practical terms there’s probably a minority of participants closely following corporate comms, so while the trial design is appropriately powered to pick up a real drug effect, it’s likely severely underpowered to pick up any comms driven difference in the placebo response in the two groups. So I think the company should make as much noise as it can.

And I do think that word will start to spread like wildfire among the OA community as successful reads start to appear, and it’s the CEO’s job to fan it every way he can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $63.43K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 213534 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 76890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.