PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Yep...I haven't run out of topics yet, still got a list.Speaking...

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6807
    Yep...I haven't run out of topics yet, still got a list.

Speaking of quiet times...

If you were to look at my past investments, you'd laugh and cry at the same time.

I've had some great investments, I've also had some that went to zero and I was lucky they couldn't go negative. ...

I also hate the quiet times, its so boring and the problem is that there are so many boring patches...dull days, full of clouds, people getting frustrated and can't wait. Waiting around for something to happen is fairly boring. Its so much more fun when there is movement. At least at this stage, there isn't much movement...but it wont always be like this.

Luckily there is such a plethora of topics to write on, there is a vast amount of evidence...there is a ground swell forming. Yeah it is slow...a lot slower than most would like...I research and write for you guys, but also for me. It helps to pass the time, it helps to keep me motivated as ONLY in my opinion, this thing could get really fairly amazing one day in the future. Don't let that share price disconnect sway you from understanding what we actually have and what we could become.

At the same time don't be silly and go nutso and dis-obey the basic rules of investing. Don't pack all your hay in the one horse cart.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4435/4435373-245e9e828d4c9b94e3b0ef25122af2fe.jpg

Spread it out, have a few different types of investments some shorter, some longer...spread via sectors, spread via profile...spread over Beta...some income, some growth...(none of this is advice).

At the end of the day I've come across a lot..some have worked, some I knew about...some I got wrong...but mate, this one looks good to me sitting here today. The patients and people I speak to agree. I still look for negatives...just because all looks positive doesn't mean there can be no negatives...thats why keep some hay in reserve, or at least transport it by some other horse/means.

PS: Maybe I need to chat to some guys that go fishing...I'm sure there is a rule of patience here, @twincreeks ? @Whitta I know you guys fish...Do you need patience to fish? To get the big ones? To get plenty? To increase your chances of success?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.