PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-2988

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    IMHO I think it is the process, market and environment (Covid) that is against us not the product. Unlike so many other drugs, IPPS has shown to be safe and effective (there are millions of Cats and Dogs out there that are proof of this and susequent tests). In addition most humans (not all) who have had it swear by it so I dont see it as an if but a when. IPPS has been significantly derisked in my opinion. How and when we get there is now down to the management strategy and funding. Its very different to say a phase 1 drug that is trying to prove efficacy and safety.

I think management are toiling away (and the Fast Tack is proof of this) also I think they have tried to cover off on every possibility which is why we have 008 (and other studdies) that work alongside of 002. Unfortunantly the trials have to deal with real humans. 008 for example takes alot of committment by a patient and if I was in pain and getting no result for all my effort I would be unhappy. It would be a very difficult study to undertake in normal times let alone Covid.

Personally Im amazed that big pharma is not looking to spend more covid dollars in such a depressed market.

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.