PAR 1.96% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Gtmsando,Yeah I like the answers of Babba and Beaz79, but I...

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Hi Gtmsando,

Yeah I like the answers of Babba and Beaz79, but I am no scientist.
    I have done a double degree in unrelated areas (Comp Sci and Accounting) but I have a passion for investing.
    I have read a number of investment books over the years, I dabble on the Aus and US markets since I was 15 and have a big passion for options and a few other derivatives which I have been trading since 2004 (Not a day trader though, need my sleep!) , but I have never done as much science based research and reading as I have with iPPS.

If I pick up a journal or a peer review my eyes and ears pick up if I can relate the material to inflammation or some MOA that we assimilate with.

So, No, I'm not the most qualified in the area of Bio/Chem (Except a passion for it and did study both subjects in Yr 11 and 12), but I do have a number of pals that are scientists, that are banking and finance experts, engineers and I talk regularly to patients and many Docs in all disciplines, cardiologists, anaesthetists and even some surgeons over the years. I have been involved with PAR since IPO and dedicate much time, thinking and conversations with many in the field in regards to our molecule and our company.

You will see that I qualify all posts and researching and have ample caveats both in terms of the science and the investment thematic.

Don't ever listen to just one source, even if I were a scientist of some description, best to do your own research, see if this investment makes any sense to you personally and for goodness sakes, let us know if you see any legit problems or competition on the horizon so we can flesh it out with the science experts and the bankers/investment professionals!

- Mozz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $34.15K 130.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54599 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 31475 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.