PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I think I’m the only one here who can report on the experience...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I think I’m the only one here who can report on the experience of more than a single course of the treatment.

After my first treatment it was around the 9 month mark I thought I might have felt first signs of the treatment wearing off. I got a second course at about 12 months. MRIs at 14 months showing BML disappearance. Currently at about 8 months post the second treatment, and feeling great with no symptoms at all.

I have a feeling that the effects of multiple treatments might compound. So those relapsing 6 months after a successful first treatment might find that their second treatment is more durable. If some BMLs are partially repaired after a first treatment, a second treatment might fully resolve them. Speculation only.

A 6 month durability doesn’t suggest anything negative to me about DMOAD. If there is some positive structural remodeling against a background of chronic degradation, then temporary relief is consistent with disease modification. Under this model subsequent treatments would have longer durations. The balance between repair and degradation is probably different in everyone so repeat schedules are likely very variable.

It will take years for the picture to emerge. Anywhere between one and done to annual treatments is possible. I’ll be watching myself with interest because it obviously has a big impact on revenue modelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $63.43K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 213534 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 76890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.