PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sometimes I find it worthwhile to re-listen to our most recent...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Sometimes I find it worthwhile to re-listen to our most recent announcements. Here is a snippet from what Marco told us on the recent CR Webinar re the coming 008 announcement. This is verbatim. I find the five words from Marco "and we believe it will" to be the most compelling.

"We will receive interim results in about 6 weeks and then again in about six months and then 12 months later. These are all interim readouts. The three key readout points will provide insight on PPS's effect on the knee joint and determining if it's expected to demonstrate disease modification for osteoarthritis or DMOAD as we refer to it. And if it does, and we believe it will, it will take this product from a home run to a Grand Slam. It would be the only approved DMOAD product ever approved and it would most likely then become first line treatment and we're all very excited about this 008 study"

And a snippet from Donna’s CR Webinar presentation. Also Verbatim.

"So to answer the question of what makes us confident it's knowing that we've previously seen some very strong signals in disease modifying assessments in our prior controlled phase two study. And now we're looking at these again in a very similarly designed study and based on our consistent clinical effects through not only controlled studies but also through our SAS programme we know that the responses to pain and function and the improvement that we see lasts for a considerable period of time"We have SAS patients who come back after a year and say at this point they feel the effects are wearing off and they would like to be considered for re treatment. So that's another clinical indicator that we have something that's providing durable responses and that would be expected to be associated with something that has disease modifying potential"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.