PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-3501

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    We all know the potential for PAR, thanks to Mozz for much of that, but it is a long way off, end 2026 is still before registration.
    So another round of analyst reports is needed to remind us of the potentia after we get 008 readouts--
    AND form a base for those interested in PAR but who need to see more recent analysis. We should encourage the board to get more analysis done after 008.

One earlier analyst report was: (delete spaces)
    paradigmbiopharma com/ wp-content/
    uploads/2021/06/Baker-Young-Research-Report-February-2021-.pdf

What i think is just as important is for the Board to work out their capital management well before 1Q2024 when they run out of cash. I have stressed to them that this is essential and that
    what
    BRN and WBT have done is at least in part better than what PAR have done.
    Not recommending either stock, just something that happened in the past as examples of a different capital management choice to PAR.

In BRN case, they did a deal with LDA capital. It's a bit complicated, but essentially BRN arranged to be able to put (ie sell) shares to LDA at a price in the future for cash now. PAR thinks it is expensive, so was Bell Potter, twice.

WBT issued options to shareholders which soon became (more) in the money as WBT met milestones, so it was in shareholders' interests to exercise the options, meaning they paid WBT to convert them to shares. I took advantage of that and sold some shares to exercise the options, good for me (net), good for WBT who raised money. In this approach, the options need to be in the money from the get-go to maximize the probability of exercise.

I hope LTH will stress to PAR Board we don't want to be six months from running out of cash before we arrange for funding through to NDA. Any prospective bidder for MPS will just choose to wait if they see PAR running short of cash, so if there is a deal to be done for that it needs to happen before end 3Q.
    IMO.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.