PAR 0.00% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi avemaria, PAR has engaged the best IP lawyers in the country,...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi avemaria,

PAR has engaged the best IP lawyers in the country, and seem to have done everything it can to lock down its IP, and clearly the Board of Directors are comfortable that it's all pretty solid, and have invested significant amounts of their own capital in the company. As they have a much better level of insight into this than I do, I'm happy to accept all their statements at face value, and, like them, will continue to invest.

I do take the view however that, because of the very large revenues that would flow from a successful launch of Zilosul, Paradigm's IP will come under very close scrutiny both from potential partners, and from potential competitors.

With reference to your 3rd para., as I understand the situation, as the main patent for treatment of BMLs has now been granted, the window for opposing the granting of the patent on these grounds, or any other grounds, is closed.

I'm still very comfortable with PAR, and consider the upside potential vs downside risk to be about as good as it gets.

caveat; I'm not a lawyer, much less a patent attorney, so these are no more than my own personal views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $122.3K 521.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 330565 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.