PAR 0.00% 22.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-3535

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    We were definitely told that they’d make an appearance out here in 2023, and - fearing it’d just be a roadshow with instos and sophs - I asked Simon White specifically if retailers would get access to them, and he said yes. Therefore, i’m under the direct impression it’ll be this calendar year but might be end of year, even the AGM, as it’ll have to be a forum where everyone has the opportunity to hear from them, and even hopefully submit questions.

No one should be under any illusion. Our company’s entire worth is predicated on the supply deal with Bene. It has been sold to the market as a watertight supply deal for certain (not entirely named) territories including the worlds major pharma markets and, (not entirely named) indications including BMEL. If it turns out to be anything less than the water-tight arrangement it’s been sold as - all hell will break loose. However, holders can take comfort in the quoted words of Harald Benend from PAR announcements, and in Bene’s clear willingness to develop the relationship into R&D, staff transfers, and development of the supply agreement which strengthens PARs hand.

Like many, I’m already convinced of the science behind Zilosul, and it’s novel MoA. Therefore, the risks for me are different than those who don’t believe the science, or the results to date. What I can’t yet be 100% convinced of, is “how does shit fly after Zilosul is proven to work”? I bet we all have a part of our brains wondering about that. And maybe Big Pharma do too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $66.95K 294.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 90092 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.