PAR 2.56% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-3574

1. 4,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6891
    I agree JamesT with your revised statement (Not in control of timing)

We are governed by a couple of things here, the data from the bio-statistician is the ruling one. Its a complex study with a number of moving parts (assays)...overlaced with multiple wet and dry biomarkers, a number of observables and exploratory endpoints. I'm talking multiple Bio Chemical markers, 6 of which we have seen at top line, I'm talking structural markers, I'm eluding to 12 secondary endpoints in three cohorts.

Now add materiality clause of ASX, I don't think it is an easy and a quick process and I think it will more be guided by when PAR are in receipt of the complete data set. Of course I wish this is released at OARSI, this would be ideal.

My back up is that if it is not released by OARSI, then I hope PAR at least elude to the data coming out when the focus is on them so that the fellows at OARSI take an interest and buying pressure is suitably increased thereafter as we have more new eyes and ears on us? At any rate, that 6 month data will come out at some point in the very near future, to me and what I have studied and read...I think it will be half decent, but we have to wait and see.

Only my thoughts
    Don't rely on any one poster
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.