PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

The below quote highlights some of the small important things...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    The below quote highlights some of the small important things what Paradigm are not doing.

Mr Robson said he was "desperately trying to get access to PPS" but that "GPs won't entertain the idea because they don't know what it is".

This is a flaw in their current strategy and not enough time and effort has been put into promoting Zilosul. Yes, I understand that PAR does not want to rush anything but this has nothing to do with the science and development program but all about long term shareholder value. Don't underestimate the value of promoting the company. The benefits will be more eyes on the company, greater pressure from the public to have the drug approved, an appreciating share price so we as shareholders don't get diluted to the hilt the next credit raise. We all already know the shorters will come in and manipulate the share price to ridiculous levels. What's the current plan as this is nearly a given if nothing else changes from what has been previously done by the company.
    PR and co need to learn from the past and defend current shareholders against dilution. They now should be speaking to doctors, doing global investor road shows, and generating publicity through a competent agency. We know the science works so selling the benefits of Zilosul should not be that difficult. It will just take good planning and strategy that i'm not sure they have anyone that can execute this at the moment.

Currently, there is still very little written about the recent 008 results in the wider media, no new investors have come on board, and it all points to very little interest out there. You can't attract anything by hiding under a rock which is what is currently happening.
    Last edited by Robbie1: 12/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.