PAR 5.88% 27.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

While I can get annoyed at the SP at times and want the Shorters...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    While I can get annoyed at the SP at times and want the Shorters to burn and so on, I think I got to the point about six months ago where I said "believe and hang in there - or get out". Not winning Pirate Day was a heavy blow but I've pretty much got to the point where I'm not getting too concerned about the price and am looking 18 months to two years ahead to when we have been maked-or-breaked.

The de-risking over the last year has been substantial, the trial results damn good and the only real downside might be a need for more CR if a deal can't be struck for MPS. Sure, there might be a bit more downside on timelines but it's a big program and I get what Paul and crew are trying to do for us when we go commercial - so I'm sanguine about that. I reckon they are doing a pretty good job for such a great undertaking.

The SP does seem to get kicked around on small volumes. I'm actually happy that we don't have that many shares issued and pleased when there's not a lot of trading. I suspect a great many people are simply holding a waiting - and, like me, having a little nibble when the SP gets silly.

So I must admit to switching off for weeks at a time and checking in when announcements are made or major presentations occur. But I do appreciate everyone's continued commentary and Mozz's outstanding work - so thanks all, keep your chins up and hold on to those shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $94.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $289.7K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 5.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 384206
Last updated 15.42pm 30/04/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.