PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A good salesman should be able to sell the story. We are all...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    A good salesman should be able to sell the story. We are all sold on the story so why is it not resonating with other investors? In my view, its a binary answer. Either the promotional structure is not working properly or these seasoned sophisticated investors see risks we do not see.

Not sure what the reasons were for Marco leaving but he seemed to be a salesman first and foremost. He was also based in the US which is exactly the place to be if you want access to investors with a higher appetite for risk and a more open mind to new technology. Australia has an extremely conservative investment community when compared to the US and also a very small pond to fish in. All that is required to move the needle is a few sizable US investors who believe in the story. It will provide PAR with the backbone investment that is currently lacking.

We are all thinking about the finish line but not focusing on how to make it to the finish line. A low and undervalued share price can equate to dilution at a cap raise and a hostile takeover. I'm sure someone could scoop up 50% plus for $4. I realise there would be no compulsory acquisition as the current main shareholders would hold a blocking stake of at least 15% - 20% but this could still lead to paralysis as the board would be stacked in favour of the new major shareholder. Do not underestimate the risks involved of not promoting the company. I have seen this occur a few times before in other investments I have held and missed out on lots of upside as other investors bailed out for a quick buck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.