PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-4002

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I was having a few drinks at the biggest pub in Australia, The Camfield, watching the AFL grand final today. A young South African guy, 27 yoa accosted me in the toilets and started chatting to me about getting into Fourex recently and paying $200/month paying some guy to teach how to make big money. I've never met the Sth African before and we were both a bit tipsy, so we had a discussion about the stock market, Fourex etc. As we left the toilets a tall guy joined in the discussion and warned the South African to be very careful about Fourex. He indicated that he retired at 32 yoa by investing in the stock market. After questioning him a few times he indicated that he made his money by selling PAR at $3 a while back and is now retired and living very comfortably. He owns none now but said that it is probably a good time to buy. lol... I told him I already had far too many and loaded up at 64.5c and 56c last week.
    I never got a chance to ask the guy why he hadn't bought back in at current prices... I think he was mourning over the Brisbane Lions loss. Maybe next chance I'll meet him is in the toilets at the Camfield next AFL Grand Final.

A bit bizarre, but a true story. (Pls say "hi" tall guy, if you read PAR Hotcopper threads)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.