PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-4169

1. 4,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6646
    Ceviche,
    I thought of you just a few hours ago as the restaurant I just got back from had your name written all over the menu!

(Do you own it?) Nah..I know it is a way to prepare a dish...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6272/6272959-8afa7c95bb0a1bbd381902efff37c9dc.jpg

Anyway, let's talk PAR. You have been following PAR for a while and I've seen your posts and ideas.

I'm pretty impressed you have picked up a whole heap recently...it's such a bargain price and yet it does need total conviction...unless you are brand new to this and starting from zip without all the history PAR entails....

No doubt at all there is some animosity here and people are fairly fatigued. My dinner companion was not entirely different. I get it,

But I also see how much good this drug is doing!

Gosh how it performs...

The SS

The duration and the SHEER number of ways it acts.

Even 5 years later I'm still STUNNED.

I also see the total and complete lack of any sort of decent competition....we get this thru and there is a decent window of opportunity wide open to us!

Yes, yes I know others will say Mozz, it's not the sci we are worried about...we need the commercial side.

I know...I know...but get the upcoming sci milestones done, funding will get sooooo much easier. Not saying it's guaranteed...not saying it won't take some time and effort...

Good on ya for keeping the faith at difficult times.

Let's see how we go.

DYOR - Important to understand what's at stake and what are the risks...

Last edited by Mozzarc: Wednesday, 22:04

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.