PAR 1.67% 30.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

It is from commentary in various presentations over the past...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    It is from commentary in various presentations over the past couple of years, the last was from the AGM.

The management has bragged about how much interest they received from big pharma, they stated 32 companies had signed CDAs. None, of those 32 have been converted into a partnership.
    Now@JamesTas could be correct when he says "waiting in the wings", but I have been calling bullshiitt on that for quite a while now. If that data is that compelling, none of these pharma companies would be letting this blockbuster opportunity potentially go to another player... They would have spent $100m, 9even $50m) as a placemarker to secure the partnership. I have shown what $50m is, as a percentage of the top 20 pharmas R&D budget and it is NOTHING.
    So I will say it again, if the data is that good, a deal would already have been done.
    Sure, maybe Mozz is right and the people from these 32 pharma companies, who have done their due diligence in the data room, do not know what they are talking about, but I just don't buy that angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $152.7K 501.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16864 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 20426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.