PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-4320

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    After taking the time to actually listen to the interview, I've landed on the decision that this was a good idea by Paul.

I should have waited before posting, I normally do but the "dicky knees" comment from Alan years ago clearly really annoyed me. To make like of OA showed a real lack of research and understanding.

Alan attempted to ask all the questions to find holes and detract from the program, personally I found his approach somewhat non-professional, however Paul had the answers and was honest when he didn't.

To his credit, Paul owned the setbacks and ambiguity, but it allowed for all the "gans-like" crap to come out and get discussed in the open.

I think Paul did a great job dealing with Alan's interview technique and I stand corrected on it being a waste of Paul's time.

Transparency is key now, it is going to be down to the wire once we hear from the FDA and this exercise of honesty should go a long way to deflate the detractors arguments.
    Although I feel my post is likely to wake at least a couple.

tick tock, I'm tipping it will be on like Donkey Kong in the next week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.