PAR 4.08% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-4360

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    Those party hats do have some dust on them. Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Limited floated at $0.35, on the mkt at $0.40 back in August 2015 on its first trading day. An (adjusted) all time high of some $4.20 back in Feb 2020? Been a woeful hold for long-term investors who stayed in since then. My commiserations.

Some shares added to the registry since then of course, so it won't need make that to see its all time valuation again, but PR better be quick pulling out his special partnership guest band if the FDA show up to the party with a clearance for PAR to proceed, as the party guests he has been encouraging for a long time now are getting a bit thin in numbers and losing interest after 9 years.

I think PAR is very good value down here, but is essentially a call option for me. The FDA was never a low delta (probability) event for me and PR and co. have actually now spoken t5oo formally of partnerships for a class action to not occur if one did not ensue FDA clearance or governance questions asked by ASIC. Its now a much higher delta call option for me, with the share price implying far too low a proability of success = a calculated buy.

Been a long time coming PAR holders, but subject to and FDA surprises, PR looks like he finally might deliver on those long alluded to partnerships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $89.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $199.1K 773.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114831 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 29273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.