PAR 5.88% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Some really insightful posts this morning. We have such good and...

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6833
    Some really insightful posts this morning. We have such good and highly enviable threads here without most of the mud slinging. Remember, if you are new to PAR, ask those questions you have, no matter how basic you think they are, many will learn off your questions and any answers subsequently posted, there are many that have a vast knowledge and experience, not just in PAR but other investments and sectors.

Bedger, I've read that twice before, a third read was still good, it takes the ave person a few reads to pick it all up. (Maybe it takes me 4 reads!).
    IF (ok ok WHEN) we get the green light, PAR are going to be very busy working out what they do, how they fund...it will be prob fairly quiet above the water line....a frenzied hive of activity under the surface tho. At the end of the day. it's the 'pot' of funding we want filled, always better if it is mainly non dilutive.

Yeah I think that Alan interview was one of the better ones for sure. It just felt more independent from the questioning point of view, more free flow. I thought Paul tackled them well. Yes the previous ones seemed a bit more staged.

I agree with 39KP that they have to still employ more UPOD, better to pleasantly surprise us but I also admit that's hard to do when the authorities should've got back to us by now. There are a lot of steps, there are a lot of departments, no doubt there is a lot of work...but this is dragging on for quite a while. Not a lot we can do. I'm not terribly worried as I know the body of work involved. Its not just a small tinkering and superficial revision of original protocol. There was an enormous new data set put through for this.

Yeah agreed Babba, we don't want to push back, we are too close to having a viable revised IND. Why rock the boat now.

Torpy, yes reassuring to have this in writing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $84.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $167.2K 671.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108741 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 9700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.