PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-4385

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6766
    Again, another really good result for this candidate, thanks also for posting it to our attention PZ99.

There is certainly a place for it with many suffering chronic pain. A desperate need for a safe way to tackle it is sorely missing for not thoundands but millions. Compared to Opioids, corticosteroids and NSAIDS, something like this appears to be a viable candidate. Dr Philip Conaghan is a very well known authority in OA. (He is the PI in this trial).

Their mean reduction in pain scores was greater than 50%, sounds similar to our results from purely a pain perspective. I believe we were 65% attained >50% and some 75% > 25% pain reduction. 88% got some pain relief.

However, I personally feel this one again centres upon the analgesic side. It's important and it's all the focus of the authorities. Certainly to have DM connotations and a successful overall OA candidate, you will need both sides. IPPS along with pain, tackles many other processes simultaneously. (My emphasis added below)

"Osteoarthritis (OA) is a chronic, progressive disease of synovial joints that leads to pain and histological deterioration of cartilage and bone".

No doubt the market in pain and separately, OA is huge, there is room for many viable candidates. I think it was smart of PAR to take on OA (not just pain), adding the observables such as duration, Rescue Medication and the very illustrative structural observations such as the Quant MRI data. It's a very specific (though large) area and it brings together both the symptomatic and structural sides nicely.

My personal thoughts.

Must DYOR

Ref:
    https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/603191/reporting
    https://www.bioworld.com/articles/710905-levicept-cites-truly-exceptional-data-in-osteoarthritis-trial?v=preview

Last edited by Mozzarc: Yesterday, 11:41

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 23.0¢ $169.7K 718.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 152403 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 9990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.