PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-58

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Rightio, here is some more info...I can see a number of possible parallels between Zilosul (iPPS) and Enbrel.
    Now dont forget these are my views, DYOR is the best policy.

Now when GG posted the great info on Enbrel, I immediately wondered if it can be used for OA? No chance as they are completely different diseases..RA is an Autoimmune condition, OA is basically wear and tear. So that rules that out and of course they wouldve been using it for years if that was the case.

Enbrel is an Autoinjector format. I can see Zilosul being one day possibly being prescribed in the same format, it would save you having to potentially go to the doc 12 times per 6 months/1 year for your injections.

Differences between Zilosul and Enbrel.

Quite a few, it seems;

• Enbrel has to be refrigerated, Zilozul should be stable to room temp. You need to take Enbrel out of the fridge 30 mins before use.

• Enbrel dosages vary, some have to take it every few days, some a week, dosages vary too depending on your level of RA. Zilosul should be just a once every 6 months or once a year, well potentially a series of 2 injections over 6 weeks. At least it wont be weekly for the rest of your life. Dont think I could err stomach that. Sorry for pun. (Actually the video below infers Enbrel can be injected into thighs and other fatty regions)

Costs?

Ok well I just rang my local phramacy and got this info: in Aussie if you have a medicare card and have an authorisation from your doc, cost is just $40.30 AUD per box...I think this must contain the 'pen' and like 4 cartridges, then it depends on the dosage as to how long that might last. (Maybe a couple of months on average, my guess).

However, if you dont have a medicare card then you will be up for some $1200 for the same box! Ouch. This seems to be quite comparable to how Zilosul may work? Sure there may be some differences in pricing etc but at this very early stage it gives us a rough idea how it all MAY work one day IF we are successful. No no Im not counting my chickens...but is there anything wrong in thinking about this stuff? Dont forget, if successful, it may not really be all that far off!

REFERENCES:

VIDEO to see how this Autoinjector stuff actually works:
    https://www.enbrel.com/support/how-to-take-enbrel#

https://health.usnews.com/health-news/patient-advice/articles/2014/12/31/rheumatoid-and-osteoarthritis-whats-the-difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.