PAR 0.00% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-696

1. 4,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6911
    Agreed, the thing we forget as is SO evident by the trajectories of so many brilliant companies over time is that yes, if you pan out, the chart looks tremendous...eg AMZN starts at $300 and ends up $2400 on the right hand top of the chart BUT there were oh so many dips and falls along the way.

It required an incredible discipline and fortitude to stick with the game plan and do not sell ALL your shares when you make that quick double (or triple).

Example of Amazon

So if you were an AMZN holder (you'd be laughing and wouldn't be reading my material) since at least the last 6 years and older....you can see just what a turbulent ride it has been despite it being supremely profitable over the course. What nerves of steel one would require...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2185/2185328-69b6fe88e325bd9f4e406039c9e60a87.jpg

In there above chart you can notice the red circles I have drawn, some were big falls and others that appear to be small now in hindsight, were still relatively significant dips...Paradigmers don't forget that this is a weekly chart, dive into the daily chart and it would be even more jaggered at times. As long term holders we have to ignore all this..its not an easy thing to do, we are emotional beings...need to take these shares and lock them up and give the key to a trusted mate for a few years..Poolboy, you gotta any room in your locker?

My point is I think for me personally at least, I have a core holding...and then I have extra shares so If I feel the need to get out at some time, it's quite ok, I can crystalise some decent profits along the way and if the very next day (It will be the very next second when I sell !) it rallies, well I have my core holding that I will not touch for a decade or two...

Not advice, just saying.

Nerves of steel but it helps to have a peripheral holding in addition to the core...so I have some flexibility as such:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2185/2185361-314d4ce6aca9712d41f82ecf54fe62cd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $222.5K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 77810 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 23000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.