PAR 8.00% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-750

1. 4,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6751
    Good summary Jerund.

I just remembered one other point that could possibly make it a little hard for Stem Cell (SC) therapies and that's the issue of manufacture/supply on a mass scale. From what I know SC is a very individual/tailored solution. Yes it might be effective in its own right but at least as of now it will be a lot slower to roll out to the masses. I can't remember who raised this point in the past here at HC. But that was another argument in our favour.

Mangoman, yeah I know what you mean, I'm not saying iPPS will rule the world forever. I am saying we do have a good scope of opportunity that should last us a few years and it will be big and lucrative in my view. However, always a good idea to think about the risks. Nothing is infallible and the window of opportunity usually does not last forever. Disruption will come one day...we just don't know how far into the future that day will be. This is just one reason to have a plan. ie take profits on the way...have exit plans and crystalise some profits and try and cover costs, the rest is free run but even then despite me thinking to keep at least some forever which I will, it's still prudent and apt to think about the risks and plan for that one day when the clouds start rollin' in...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2193/2193325-9f8aa2ae833830eab7fbbb71f10d1c03.jpg
    Sunny for now...but the storm of competition will probably hit us one day in the future.
    You know I'm enthusiastic and positive about our stock, I'm a long term holder for sure...but I'm also a realist..one day the scene could change. We just hope it will be one far far from now. Keep them eyes and ears open!

Last edited by Mozzarc: 31/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.