PAR 8.00% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-751

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hello Mangoman!

Wow. Let me start off by saying that I am NOT knowledgeable about most things medical or pharmacological. Practically everything I have learned about PAR and following it's trials, histories, product started with my interest in looking at all things Paradigm and Zilosul. Luckily, I have know how to apply a Band-Aid for many years and take an aspirin. Enough of the funny stuff, as I seriously believe that your questions are in earnest.

Let me start by also saying that I cannot sit on the computer all day and other things take place in my life, so I need some time to look things up, and also, right now I am having a hard time trying to get into my past filings here on HC, looking for that post you mentioned. I'll find it! I post things like that so that we CAN explore other alternative therapies and medicines related to PAR, so I understand where you are coming from.

Now, GID BIO is a private company, correct? Hot Copper is a Investing Forum, so you would expect to find investors here that can compare listed companies to each other, not to private concerns. The astute investor will look into other competition NOT listed, but this comes from their own Due Diligence in their research. And of course this will impact their decisions on investing in their LISTED companies. What I am saying is that not many will discuss a company that is NOT going to offer them a financial reward via investment. Sorry if that sounds too immature, but I'm trying to answer your question as I see it. Bear with me for a bit......

"Weare pleased to begin Phase III trials with Dr. Garza, and to be at theforefront for a cellular therapy option for osteoarthritic knees.” There, right there, it states that it may be an option for OA. Today, there are usually options for achieving results that give patients a choice...be it monetary or physically, to choose a desired plan to approach their problem. Yes, it may or may not be a factor in PAR's income, but it is an option that, from reading here, doesn't need to be considered, given the differences of: A: Cost, B:surgery, even minor...(but I have NOT been able to read the Phase 2 results yet or even know how GIB provides treatment yet) C: You / They state: a median 87% improvement in pain, stiffness and function, but what in the heck does that mean? There is no scale to compare both procedures, maybe causing the FDA to state: Treatments by clinics using stem cells are under scrutiny by the FDA as its discretionary enforcement period expires in November of this year. The intent is that hundreds of stem cell clinics nationwide become compliant with FDA regulations, leading to clinical data support of safety and efficacy.

PAR has gone on with exact scores of testing pain, stiffness, soreness, all recognized by the FDA, which is the Top Banana to gaining worldwide recognition basically. So they have their work cut out for them in time, money, following FDA guidelines, and hopefully wind up with a top product to use for many kinds of stem cell developments. Remember that they are to be an Option to iPPS for helping those. If cheaper were the only reason to give it a boost, I will remind you that this is a market that churns money....billions of dollars, one way or the other. It is ALL about money first, and helping people is usually a by-product. Unfortunately, but why are you here originally?

You have to admire GID's goal, GID BIO develops next-generation cellular therapies for degenerative musculoskeletal, dermal, and organ-specific diseases, with the goal of making cellular medicine available to as many people as possible. But they are here for the money as well. Will it cut into PAR's cash flow? Maybe. I have no idea. But to me, there is no way of currently comparing the two companies, as they each offer a different approach to a problem. Also, the scales of comparing pain etc. are not there,

I wish them luck, as I know folks that have had stem cell injection and they have a new shoulder. I don't know of anyone personally with knee or hip problems having gone thru the procedure. What got me interested is the fact that quite possibly, BOTH companies may be able to work together to help develop a greater therapy to alleviate pain AND rebuild cells.

I just checked and I am still not able to check out GIB BIO....maybe my computer needs some iPS AND Stem Cells. Hope that this helps answer some questions or brings others into the discussion. I'm going out! They lifter the self cowering and are allowing people to drift outside and down a pint and ingest some restaurant food. Looks like no one is distancing themselves and at least the servers are wearing masks. YIkes........here goes.....................................wish me luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.