PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-754

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Agree with Mango and Eire that this is something to watch and something that deserves its own thread.

@Eire2011, more than happy to discuss these points. No offence taken, I am just here to make money and hopefully do good for the world at the same time as for myself via this stock. Being challenged to re-look into my own decisions and the assumptions made before coming to the decision is a good thing.

I agree that the price of PAR stock will also reflect what happens with other competing treatments, but I still reckon I can take some of my stock off the table before the end of Phase 3 with a profit if needed. A major inflection point for the stock price will be at the Phase 3. If our upside is limited, the risk/reward trade-off will change for me (I would still want a significant stake in it because everything I have seen, especially the material from Mozzarc and analyst write ups show this to still have big upside and likely to pass), but I would probably take half of it off the table until passing Phase 3 and NDA, after which I would probably get back in.

I fully agree that I need to think carefully about focusing so much on one single stock, especially a pre-Phase 3 Biotech and typically I do not concentrate to such an extent, and is also very much against my usual nature haha. My reason for this concentration was what I perceive to be relatively low risk for a Biotech stock, with massive upside, also larger than a typical biotech. If this goes as we expect, like many of you this would be life changing immediately after Phase 3 and this would only grow as the market sees and understands PAR's sales and future growth trajectory. If it does not pass and it goes to zero, the loss would certainly be very painful for me, but it would represent one year of post-tax salary and roughly two years of savings, meaning I would need to work for another 1-2 years vs what I otherwise would have needed to. So overall, it is a risk I am willing to take, but I am constantly monitoring this.

Not advice, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.