PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Interesting observation.I am a former Rugby player (nothing...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Interesting observation.

I am a former Rugby player (nothing exalted, just Subbies third and second division) and of course when you play a contact sport you make your peace with pain at the outset, expecting it and in a way welcoming it as part and parcel of the most fun you can have with your clothes on. As Peter Fitzsimons once said 'We promise you nothing, we pay you nothing and you go home hurt'

So while what you say is true, I think you have to temper the greater awareness of pain reduction against the fact that contact sportspeople have higher pain thresholds to begin with?

I know that before I had my iPPS course, for me it wasn't so much pain as the debilitating nervous spasms and resulting instability in my knee which was the worst thing.

I can now walk pretty much as far as I want. At the end of my 10,000 steps or whatever I am very much aware that it is still bone on bone in the medial compartment of my right knee, and yes, it is pain, but is is a sort of broad spectrum ache rather than the intense stabbing nervous type of pain I used to get.

Just my 2c worth, and I'm sure my anecdotal evidence will have no effect one way or the other on the share price ...

Last edited by HeyItsJay: 11/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.