VYS 1.04% 48.5¢ vysarn limited

research & resulting questions, page-26

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Hi Supermapes,

Thanks for your reply.

I am happy to talk with/discuss figures with everyone. I understand different posters differ in their opinion of MHM/the general market/attitudes to risk, however through discussing MHM new lines of enquiry and thinking are constantly being opened.

As per my previous posts the scenario I painted is very conservative. I do not think the plant will only run at 25,000 tpa once the current landfill is exhausted and agree that there are many additional revenue items that could be generated in the future.

I guess what I am trying to demonstrate is that in a worst case scenario there is the potential for upside, thus the risk (IMO) is significantly reduced. In all of my investments I look for undervalued stocks with significant upside and minimal downside. Its my opinion that even if the US expansion was to be delayed (for whatever reason) or the agreement not be as big as some are hoping for that I could get out at or near my purchase price (if I choose that as the correct course of action at the time).

I always run two set of figures (one ultra conservative and one which I think is likely to relfect the actual outcomes achieved). I primarily make my decision to purchase off the conservative figures and then track the company's progress against my more realistic figures/assumptions. Should the company fail to keep in line with those projections or there is a significant change in the companys position I re-evaluate and make a decision to sell or hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $204.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $578.0K 1.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 94147 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 55430 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.