VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

research & resulting questions, page-46

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    this link re befesa is worth a read.. they are in al recycling, salt slag treatment and have a patented spl tech that's being used in the UK as per this link:

http://www.befesa.com/corp/web/en/unidades_de_negocio/reciclaje_de_residuos_de_aluminio/index.html

they apparently have capacity to treat over 600ktpa of slag between 5 plants at different locations in europe but in 2009 only did 239ktpa.

Most of their margin seems to come from their al recycling business and I'd wager that a large percentage of the slag they treat is from this and I know magix posted a chart a while back from their annual report I think that showed the margin on the slag business and it was small.

They did try to break into the USA at some point but it wasn't economical for them and who knows what might happen if they were to take a liking to mhm?

It's healthy to look at mhm's competitors, just unfortunate that firsova has repeatedly shown herself to be very deceptive, god knows why as it serves little point.

At this stage tho I just want to see Geelong fully operational and some offtake agreements locked in and announced for America !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $28.93K 90.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1290 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 48739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.