VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

research & resulting questions, page-47

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Super ''You are dilusional

Befesa are operating in the USA .

They have also been to the well with SSC and failed .

Granted

maybe this just shows how difficult it may be to do a deal with SSC , MHM big trump , but since you raise it!

But this was not my point , and I am not wanting to do anything else than discuss MHM , in a friendly manner , not making personal attacks like you need to do .

IP is evenly balanced and I agree with his valuation methodology

in that I mentioned $2 is likely if the US deal is signed , and on a long deal , Geelong fires up and the Silica deal adds cash . .

One example same report Befesa confirming their move to US

Acquisition of Abacus Project Management, a North American project management company
    operating out of Arizona and California, with excellent human capital and operational capacity.

There are a few others mentioned not that it matters , just proves you only see one side of the risk side

Overall size of this component of the business is significant .... not to be just laughed off 800 million euro revenue ....thats a big business . .

Revenue (?M) 833 722 +15.4
    129 119 +8.2
    Desalination capacity (M m /day) 1.3 1.2 +8.3
    Waste managed (Mt) 2.2 1.8 +22.2
    2,835 2,698 +5.1
    89,000 92,149 -3.4
    EBITDA (?M)

The aluminum waste recycling division provides collection and treatment services for aluminum-
    containing waste, manufactures and markets aluminum alloys, and designs, builds and assembles
    aluminum recycling equipment. This line of business is particularly effective at reducing CO2
    emissions when compared with the primary aluminum sector. The division also recycles salt slag, a
    hazardous toxic waste generated from the aluminum waste recycling process, and hazardous spent
    potlining (SPL) waste from used electrolytic cells. Recovery of salt slag and SPL provides a viable
    alternative to dumping. The purpose, in the case of salt slag, is to separate the metallic aluminum,
    the salt and the aluminum oxide, while for SPL, the aim is to eliminate cyanides and soluble fluoride
    salts. All solid metals obtained from the process are reused. This enables the company to bring the
    recycling cycle full circle and make valuable use of all aluminum-containing waste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $28.93K 90.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1290 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 48739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.