VYS 1.79% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

OK I will provide this information in the next 24 hoursThen you...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    OK I will provide this information in the next 24 hours

Then you can find something else to discredit me with next magix

Bottom line this company is overpromising

Feb 2010
    16 months ago !!!!

Still not in full production
    Still No silica .

But heck , the stock is cheap at $130m market cap

Macquarie Harbour Mining (ASX: MHM) has commenced production at the company's aluminum project. First invoices were sent by MHM to Alcoa and Sims for payment. Managing director, Frank Rogers has been working within the plant on a daily basis, managing the upgrade and overseeing improvements to the existing circuit that do not need alteration. A plant upgrade has commenced to the existing circuit, which is running to schedule. Plant throughput has increased by 25% during the first week of production. MHM is continuing to operate the existing technology during the upgrade, with the residue being stockpiled rather than landfilled, and will be reprocessed once the upgrade is complete. The current technology at the site does not provide a closed-loop solution for the treatment of Salt Slag, with a significant proportion of material still being landfilled by Sims prior to MHM's acquisition. This will allow the Company to maximise the value from the Salt Slag residues, and ensure that the process provides a closed-loop, landfill-free solution. An update is expected on the company's Silica Project before February 17th. This is the date the Tasmanian Premier, David Barlett, said in the Tasmanian press, that he anticipated for reporting on developments on the Silica Project. Executive director Ben Rogers has been conducting an investor and broker roadshow over the past week. Mr Mead will present at the Proactive Investors "Emerging Stars in Resources" One2One Investor Forum in Sydney tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $114.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $10.15K 35.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9210 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 2320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.