VYS 1.22% 40.5¢ vysarn limited

research & resulting questions, page-96

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I dont know how to copy the 2 or 3 key slides from the CEO of Albengoa April 2011 presentaion .

These clearly quantifthe basis of my information regarding Alcoa/ Albengoa having worked together , and Albengoa , thus befesa already operating and planning to grow further in the US salt slag markets.

No big deal or negative for MHM

Simply confirmation that this company is a competitor as was lambasted by superchicken .

Not to hard to find the presentaion however

if you go to the website

www.albengoa.es

Click to english if you cannot read spanish

Look Under investor the presentaions .

Go to analyst and investor days

There is a hell of a lot of presentaions for April 11 , however the one that is most specific to salt slag is arguably the one titled leader in niche recycling markets .

If you cant get there this link might work .

http://www.abengoa.es/corp/export/sites/abengoa_corp/resources/pdf/en/gobierno_corporativo/acciones/agenda_del_inversor/06_Leader_in_niche_recycling_markets.pdf

Enjoy the reading and for shareholders I hope the May 1 article re the tennessee landfill permit is in fact MHM related and the pending deal all shareholders have been awaiting .

If it is the rubbish that report had in it regarding the negativity of landfills should not be an issue for council approval as if MHM have the answer the protestors will have all their wishes granted .

I continue to be neither long or short MHM , just a fanatical ressearcher of stocks I watch .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $169.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.3¢ 40.0¢ $67.81K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5063 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 8973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.