VYS 1.22% 40.5¢ vysarn limited

research & resulting questions, page-99

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Think what you like Magix.

Clearly you dont undertand mt.

My intentions , are no more than giving my viewpoints albeit alternative on occassions .

Clearly we have different opinions about that point .

I think the $2m described in the annual report in the context of the post in which I referred to it was very valid.

I show you the reference , you dismiss it .

On the other points

I just cannot believe that you discount Albengoa as a competitor or a threat, or even a potential buyer of MHM when my eyes see them as all of these .

They have 60% + of the European market

They openly state they see the US as an important growth market for salt slag .

Clearly we have different viewpoints .

As you know I dont hold stock , and i can reconfirm i am not short.

I have nothing to gain by sharing my viewpoint , other than doing to gain and share knowledge and experience the aside unfortunately is in provide me and some of you some light entertainment ducking insults from the school bullies .

I just hope you are not blind to my comments because you have to much in one stock , and are banking on this to pay of the house like I get the feeling so many in here may wish for .

I refer to the posts about new cars etc and $$ jumps in the share price the forum was certain of not so long ago.

Supermapes post in the LRS forum is a classic example of how it works .

nI wouldnt have ranked it as a high quality post but gained it got 4 thumbs up out of a handful of readers , for a post that was nothing more than childish banter at the directors of LRS , a company he knows jack about.

Another example , just to think about ... was how could you let Oslo get away with his categoric post in respect to the purpose of the landfill SSC is seeking to purchase .

he stated clearly this land was for MHM

Did you let tht go because thats what you hope it to be ?

Or is it a fact the site has been selected , reported on May 1 in a local website , just no one thought it important enough to announce to the ASX over the last 30 days .

Ill give this forum another break for a while , clearly you only like back slappers and irrational exuberance .

Good luck to MHM , ill be watching hoping i can refrain from commenting next time i see the many many irrational exuberance posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $169.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.3¢ 40.0¢ $67.81K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5063 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 8973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.