VYS 1.22% 40.5¢ vysarn limited

Think what you like Magix.Clearly you dont undertand mt.My...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Think what you like Magix.

Clearly you dont undertand mt.

My intentions , are no more than giving my viewpoints albeit alternative on occassions .

Clearly we have different opinions about that point .

I think the $2m described in the annual report in the context of the post in which I referred to it was very valid.

I show you the reference , you dismiss it .

On the other points

I just cannot believe that you discount Albengoa as a competitor or a threat, or even a potential buyer of MHM when my eyes see them as all of these .

They have 60% + of the European market

They openly state they see the US as an important growth market for salt slag .

Clearly we have different viewpoints .

As you know I dont hold stock , and i can reconfirm i am not short.

I have nothing to gain by sharing my viewpoint , other than doing to gain and share knowledge and experience the aside unfortunately is in provide me and some of you some light entertainment ducking insults from the school bullies .

I just hope you are not blind to my comments because you have to much in one stock , and are banking on this to pay of the house like I get the feeling so many in here may wish for .

I refer to the posts about new cars etc and $$ jumps in the share price the forum was certain of not so long ago.

Supermapes post in the LRS forum is a classic example of how it works .

nI wouldnt have ranked it as a high quality post but gained it got 4 thumbs up out of a handful of readers , for a post that was nothing more than childish banter at the directors of LRS , a company he knows jack about.

Another example , just to think about ... was how could you let Oslo get away with his categoric post in respect to the purpose of the landfill SSC is seeking to purchase .

he stated clearly this land was for MHM

Did you let tht go because thats what you hope it to be ?

Or is it a fact the site has been selected , reported on May 1 in a local website , just no one thought it important enough to announce to the ASX over the last 30 days .

Ill give this forum another break for a while , clearly you only like back slappers and irrational exuberance .

Good luck to MHM , ill be watching hoping i can refrain from commenting next time i see the many many irrational exuberance posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $169.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.3¢ 40.0¢ $67.81K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5063 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 8973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.