CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

ErroWe would love dearly to speak with HNC/MINMETALS but to date...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Erro

We would love dearly to speak with HNC/MINMETALS but to date ......well we are not speaking.

Personally I saw them as decent people - yes they have been hurt on a pride level and other levels by CMR and if the would speak with us I am confident we can change that. I dis not see them as the badies in this - however to be fran - we have extended an invite to speak with us but the longer they refuse to speak with us the more my basic belief is changing.

Am reaching the point where the more they avoid dialogue the more I feel we need to be proactive and bring political groups onside to say start preparing to block the move they may have in mind. I dont want to start a public campaign to discredit them but if that is what we must do then so be it. However I truly think this canbe sorted out if someone is brave enough to come to the table

Unlike others in the play - We are ordinary everyday normal bloke shareholders.

Regardless of legal obligations - we dont need the law to tell us what is right and what is wrong. For most normal people a little voice inside tells us whats right and whats wrong

In normal circumstances the law is only there to enforce that. Somehow that all gets screwed up in our Corporate laws - what is right comes second place

As to creditors - If someone has legitimately provided goods or services to any party (CMR or otherwise)they deserve to be paid in full - it is only this stoopid corporate law that makes that unclear and provides an enviroment for bargainiing for opportunist to proser above others and thats wrong

Hold fast guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.